- The KX-TDA100 business telephone system is a hybrid VoIP PBX that is ideal for companies with 25 to 65 users who would like to take advantage of the benefits of connecting to a PRI or T-1 Circuit as well as having the ability to have remote IP Phones connected to the system.
- The system has the ability to have up to 4 T-1 or PRI Circuits and can accommodate DID numbers.
- For companies that would like to connect to traditional POTS lines, the system is a great fit as it has the ability to connect up to 96 CO Trunks.
- The TDA100 supports up to 64 digital phones such as Panasonic DT300 Series Phones or the KX-T7600 Series Phones.
- It also supports up to 24 Analog Proprietary Phones such as the KX-T7700 series, or 96 Single Line Telephones.
- This system is also compatible with DECT 6.0 Wireless Handsets with cell stations for maximum wireless coverage in your office.
- You may install up to 128 wireless handsets to your system.
- The KX-TDA100 also has the ability to add Voice over IP to connect up to 96 remote phones or by networking multiple sites together by using the optional Voice over IP Gateway card.
- Remote Phones may be Panasonic VoIP NT300 Series Phones, or Single Line Telephones.
- The Panasonic VoIP Gateway card will allow you to network multiple sites and utilize the Centralized Voicemail feature to share 1 voicemail system. The gateway card will also allow a company to have 1 receptionist answer the phones for multiple sites and see whether or not someone is on the phone.
- The call can then be transferred to the appropriate site by 3 digit or 4 digit dialing to avoid a toll charge.
- The KX-TDA100 includes an RS232 port or USB port for programming, Music on Hold port for music or message on hold, and a paging port for overhead paging systems.
- Panasonic KX-TDA100 is a perfect solution for a small to medium sized business.
Panasonic KX-TDA100 Hybrid IP-PBX – Ideal For 25 To 65 Users, Voice-Over IP Compatible
KX-TDA100 System Capacity:
- Maximum CO (POTS) Lines: 96
- Maximum PRI Channels: 92 (4 Cards)
- Maximum T-1 Channels: 96 (4 Cards)
- Maximum IP Gateway Trunks (IP-GW4): 16 Channels (4 Cards)
- Maximum IP Gateway Trunks (IP-GW16): 64 Channels (4 Cards)
- Maximum Digital Extensions: 64 (128 with DXDP, Not Recommended with all sites)
- Maximum Analog Proprietary Extensions (KX-T7700 Series Phones): 24
- Maximum Single Line Telephones: 96
- Maximum IP Phones: 96
- Maximum Cell Stations: 32
- Maximum Wireless Phones: 128
- Maximum Door Phones: 16
- PC Based Programming
- T-1 or PRI Interface
- Caller ID Option
- Call Logging- Incoming and Outgoing Numbers
- Voice over IP Capabilities
o Voice over IP Remote Phones
o Ability to Connect Multiple Sites via Gateway Cards
o Softphone Option
- Voice Mail Integration with Auto Attendant
- Centralized Voicemail Option with KX-TVA Voicemail System
- Works with KX-T7000, KX-T7200, KX-T7400, KX-T7600, KX-T7700, DT300 Series Phones and Single Line Telephones
- Compatible with the NT300 Series, NT136, and NT265 IP Phones
- Direct Inward System Access with Outgoing Message (DISA with OGM)
- Incoming Call Distribution
- Uniform Call Distribution
- Toll Restriction
- Personal Speed Dial Numbers
- Music on Hold/ Background Music Inputs
- External Paging Outputs
- USB Connection
- RS232 Output
- Ethernet Connection for CTI
- Bluetooth Compatible Phones
- Up to 30 Different Ring Tones
- Call Forwarding
- Conference Calling- 8 Parties
- Hotel/ Motel Features
- Off Hook Call Announce
- Part Number: KX-TDA100
There are no reviews yet.